Tue, 24 Jan|
Next to Wagamama. Angel Central
Carbon Counting for SMEs
Measure and reduce your business's carbon footprint.
Time & Location
24 Jan 2023, 18:00 – 21:00
Next to Wagamama. Angel Central, Islington. Nearest tube: Angel (5 minutes)
About The Event
Make a real difference to the planet, to your customers and to your running costs by measuring and reducing your business’s carbon footprint with a circular business model.
Ninety percent of businesses in the UK are SMEs and yet, few are measuring and reducing their carbon footprint. Large companies are now required to report their scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions which will ultimately impact SMEs’ own reporting requirements and reduction strategies.
In addition, it is critical to integrate circularity into business models in order to reverse the biodiversity loss that linear businesses have created. We need to take action now.
Full-Circle's workshop for SMEs will teach you how to measure your business’s carbon footprint, using carbon management software, and implement your circular reduction strategy.
The workshop will cover the following topics
1. What are you doing to reduce your footprint, if anything? We identify and discuss the pros and cons of measuring your business footprint.
2. What is scope 1, 2 and 3 (ie: supply chain)and can you identify yours?
3. How to calculate emissions via carbon management software and what to do with the results.
4. Introduction to the concept of the circular economy and how it applies to you.
5. Reduce your carbon footprint with a circular business model
About Full Circle. Full Circle was founded by climate and biodiversity activist Ingrid Dessauvages to teach, train and educate for long-lasting impact. Carbon management, emissions reduction strategies, circular business models and climate education workshops are tailored and designed for London and Paris-based businesses and individuals.